Tuesday 23 September 2014

"XOXO" - Heather Jacob



Hello and welcome to Dusty Attic Blog
Heather J. with you today
Sharing a layout featuring one of my beautiful pet cats

His name is Hardy and I love him soooooooooooo much .
he loves to wander and play in my garden .
my darling Daughter, Tara shot this stunning pic of him
 while he was exploring
in the lush vegetation. 

I used items to echo things in my garden.
Reeds, tap/water, blooms, 


BLISS XOXO  





Dusty Attic Items  


Film Strip : DA 0934
Jumbo Cogs DA0232
Reeds : DA1002
Corner Florish #5  DA 087
 
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish : DA 0900


Dusty in Colour
Pesto : DA0918
Faded Denim : DA0919








Here I have trimmed and layered
 cogs, flourish, bottle tops, resins and cotton thread .





 
 I just adore these reeds, cant get enough of them .
trimmed short, left long ... what ever you choose
 they are so versatile and delightful .




 
Speech Bubbles - xoxo :DA1067 
( I trimmed these bubbles and used only the hugz and kisses  )

thanks for popping by and I truly hope you have fun
 playing and creating with these delightful chippies . 

DONT FORGET WE HAVE THE DESIGN TEAM CALL
 that ends 30th September 2014 and this months Sketch Challenge
(enter your link on the top right side bar)

 

www.heatherartandlife.blogspot.com.au 


warm hugz from Heather x
Heather Jacob

www.heatherartandlife.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. So lovely to see this larger than my phone.. it is so beautifull... so elegant... and I love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete