Friday 26 September 2014

The Bollards - Heather McMahon

Hi there,
 
It's Heather McMahon with you today with my September sketch layout.
Here's the sketch. It's another beauty!



And here's my layout:




I love the circular element in the sketch. I created mine with gesso and stitching. I went crazy with stamping, in both black and white ink.


All the chipboard pieces have been spray-painted white. I find this much quicker than hand-painting them all with a brush.
The background paper is the only paper on this page. All the other elements are created with stamping, stitching, painting, thickers and, of course, lots of lovely chippies!


Dusty Attic chipboard used:
Chevron Panel Large
Page Pebbles #1
Trellis Small
Pointer Tags
Him & Her Border
Seagulls
I hope you can join in the sketch challenge this month
( WHY NOT DO IT THIS WEEKEND ?)
 
Remember we have the Design Team call ending on the 30th September as well  
 
 





Happy scrappin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment