Tuesday 12 August 2014

Natures Art - Gabrielle Pollacco (with a Video tutoria)


Hi everyone! I thought today I would share a step by step on how I made the above layout, start to finish. Here are the Shimmerz products I used to create this page....


Shimmerz Products used:
~ Hot Fudge Spritz
~ My Bleeding Heart Coloringz
~ Ruby Spritz
~ Caribbean Sunset Sprtiz
~ Tuscan Sun Spritz 
~Rolling In the Hay Vibez
~ Copperhead Dimensionz
~ I'm not Limon Inklingz
~ Gosh Garnet Inklingz



Dusty Attic Products used: 
~ Wildflower #2
~ Vine Border

Rather than try and explain the steps, I've made up a video tutorial to show you how I did it.  So grab a cuppa coffee/or tea sit back and enjoy!


I hope you enjoy watching my video and will want to give your own page a try!  Here are a few closeups of the page that you can view at your leisure....


I used some blooms from Tresors de luxe to decorate the corner cluster by the photo.


I added a little texture with somehome made texture paste with a stencil and I added a shabby brick look by lightly brushing on some Copperhead Dimensionz with the tip of my finger.  The Dusty Attic vine I painted with some 'I'm Not Limon' Inklingz.


After spritzing my background with a variety of Shimmerz Spritz's, I added some stamping and rub-on's. I also fussy cut some elements from Prima Almanac papers to embellish.  I painted the new

I hope you enjoyed my project today and will give these gorgeous HERE. And remember, to receive your own FREE/Bonus Shimmerz product be sure to mention my name in the INTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT area of your order.

Happy Scrappin'



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout and loved the video watching it all come together.. thanks for taking the time to create both the layout and the video.. love them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work Gabrielle! You really make the Dusty Attic pices come to life. I never think of doing things like the scrunching and the tear. You make it look so effortless and beautiful. Thanks so much for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning page ....I just love all the background details you manage to blend in so well!

    ReplyDelete